The following is a sampling of the services we can provide:
· Evaluation and study of existing food service programs to develop a plan for future construction needs.
· Assessment of existing kitchen areas and equipment.
· Existing condition drawing.
· Schematic design of food service area(s).
· Preliminary sketch of new food service area layout(s).
· Consultation with Owner.
· List of new equipment and manufacturer’s catalog cuts (hard copy or electronic).
· Budget estimate for new equipment (hard copy or electronic).
· Complete layout drawing(s) (AutoCAD format).
· Mechanical point of connection drawings showing utilities for the various pieces of equipment (AutoCAD format).
· Coordination with Mechanical, Plumbing and Electrical Engineers.
· Complete equipment specifications (hard copy or electronic).
· Bidding and contract award evaluation.
· Review of submittals from successful Food Service Equipment Contractor (hard copy or electronic).
· Final inspection of work completed by Food Service Equipment Contractor and punch list preparation.